So my first post will be on sharing and giving. Sharing is using a single resource with a one person or group. Everyone knows the proverb 'Sharing is Caring', It's means that when you share it makes the person see the wonderful side of you. The God's Image of you.
I know everyone shares but does sharing only mean that you're a good person? According to everyone, sharing means joint usage of an item. But, it something more than that. When you give just a small bit of your sandwich to a puppy, doesn't a smile appear on your face to see the puppy swallow it all up? well I do. So the next time you go shopping, give your old clothes to someone who needs it the most.You will love the feeling...
Here are some good sharing and giving tips:
1. Give a hug to someone who's in a lot of stress.
2. Share your lunch with someone who can't afford to eat even a meal .
3. Give your old cosy blanket to someone whose not able to protect him/her self from the cold. You could win hearts.
4. You have never really lived until you've done something for somebody who can never repay you. So, start giving whats yours Sparklers!
5. Don't give only when someone asks you.Your just waiting too long.Give without limits.
6. The best thing you can give is a chance.
7. You can make a living by what you get, but you can make a life by what you give.
8. A gift, even though it's small, is welcome.
9.No man was ever honored for what he received. Honor is the reward for what he gave.
10.You can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.
You can start right now and be God's blessing.
Some credit goes to the Project Inspired site by Nicole. Check it out: http://www.projectinspired.com/
- Lots of Love,