Friday 25 November 2011

Make a Change


                                             I just straightened my hair and I realized It's gotten longer. I have natural wavy to curly hair, and its black. I'm kinda gettin' bored with my hair so I decided I'm gonna color it this December. So I guess you must have noticed the tie...yea, that's my school tie. Anyway, I'm gonna color it chocolate brown. Something that's not noticeable because it will be my 1st time.
                                            I don't know about you but I love giving myself some attention. Well...because it boosts my confidence. Other things that boost my confidence:
  • Praying or talking to God. He knows that you're beautiful. That helps.
  • A little bit of makeup
  • Spending some time with friends
  • Some exercise( maybe?)
  • Eating what I like and yes, I know how to control
  • Dancing around my room
  • Acting or you could say being weird in front of the mirror
  • Being loved and to love
                                           I know this is random but I just wanted to say I'm beautiful the way God made me. And you are beautiful the way God made you so smile and cheer up because God wants you live with Him eternally. He loves you so very much that he gave His only son to die for our sins. You don't need to change anything else but repent from your sins. Just call Jesus into your heart.
          "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" - John 3:16
                       Have a good time making yourself know that you are special this holiday season!
- Much Love,
Tea. R.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just commenting to say I love your blog and you have some great articles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tons! I just started last month and still a newbie...but keep checking in for new posts and email me suggestions at chingteamarak@gmail.com
    May God Bless!

    ReplyDelete