Thursday 24 November 2011

My new Friend

God's present to me. Thank you God.

                   God's gift to me for losing my beloved best friend, Pesky. 
                        
                             My dog, pesky, gave birth to 4 lovely puppies on the ninth of October, 3 of which has already been adopted. Sadly, I lost her on Sunday the 13 of November. They are now almost 7 weeks old.
                                             The loss of my precious dog whom I loved and cared for so much, is quite devastating. She was the one who I used to share my joy and sorrows. Whenever I was having a teenager crisis with my mom, she was the one I looked for(including God). I would hug her till I'd feel better. Pesky exactly knew that I would never leave her side. She was the one who would comfort me. I would talk to God with her. And you know what? She would be silent the whole time. The Whole Time. 
                             But that unhappy day, when I was leaving for church, even when I saw her laying breathless, I ignored her and went to my friend's car and left. Oh how I want to say sorry to her for that. I know she's listening. With God. So for all the times you were with me, This is for you, my special friend.
                                      My new friend is with me right now. I haven't decided his name. I would like suggestions. I'm gonna ask God the same. When God takes something for you, It's 'cuz He wants to give you something more special. I guess that's why he took my loyal pet to give me a new friend who might turn out like her.
Pesky. This is the only picture of her that I have. Unfortunately, all the others got deleted 



No comments:

Post a Comment